After receiving your order, you can return your articles to Protest within 14 days for any reason. The item(s) must be complete, unused, undamaged and with all labels still attached. If this is not the case, Protest reserves the right to deduct the full amount due.
For returns from the UK, you will receive an address label with an address in Manchester. Make sure the parcel has sufficient postage. Returns from the local depot in the UK to Protest in the Netherlands might take up to one week. As soon as the package arrives at Protest, we process your return shipment.
To return one or more items, follow the below return procedure depending the country you live in.
Return procedure for Great Britain:
- In your parcel you’ll find a return form. Enter the return date;
- Enter the amount and the items you’d like to return under “Amount returned” and “Return code”;
- An address sticker will be in the parcel, please use this address sticker;
- Return the parcel, preferably with a service that provides proof of shipment such as a Track&Trace code.
- Make sure the parcel has sufficient postage.
If wrong or damaged items have been delivered, the return costs are for Protest. In that case, we request you to send an email to email@example.com. For more information about this: Received wrong / damaged product
After we received your return, the refund will be processed within 3 days.