Introducing the unisex wetsuit steamer with hood. This is the winter steamer our athletes wear. So if you, like our team riders, are serious about fun and serious about chasing barrels no matter what the weather, this is the suit…
Introducing the unisex wetsuit steamer with hood. This is the winter steamer our athletes wear. So if you, like our team riders, are serious about fun and serious about chasing barrels no matter what the weather, this is the suit for you.
• This winter steamer is designed in Europe and handmade in Thailand, using only the best quality materials and construction techniques.
• This winter steamer is made from Japanese limestone neoprene, which has a higher insulation value than traditional neoprene while also being softer. This means you’ll be warmer and that means you’ll be out on the water for longer!
• The neoprene at the core/body is 5mm thick. The legs, arms and hood are 4mm thick. This is our warmest suit, which is advisable to use in water temperatures of 0°c to 8°c. Do not let the temperatures hold you back!
• The seams are blind-stitched. This means that the stitches do not go all the way through the neoprene and this helps to eliminate skin irritations. The seams are also glued and then taped on the inside. This is super soft tape to prevent any chafing.
• The abrasion-resistant kneepads are made from SUPRATEX, which is lightweight, super strong and flexible. This fabric helps to make sure that these high usage areas last longer!
• The hood has a short neoprene visor and a toggle so that you can tighten the hood around your face. All stress points in the hood are reinforced on the inside with a welded melco dot. This helps to prevent tearing at these pressure points.
• The hood is fixed to the back, and zips onto the body at the front. We use YKK zippers, which are the highest quality zippers and allow for high usage. There is a press button at chest for additional secure closure.
• There are drain holes at the front zipper flap. It shouldn’t happen, but if water does enter your suit via the neck opening, it can drain out of these holes before actually reaching your body. It’s the emergency back-up plan after a tremendous wipe out.
• This suit features additional plush insulation. This is an extra layer of warmth that lines the inside of the suit at the chest and the back. The lining is made up of soft hollow fibers, which are brilliant insulators.
• We use GLIDESKIN BAND INSIDE technology. This means that the suit is smoother on the inside, making it easier to take off and put on.
• There is a band of latex at the sleeve ends and leg ends. This latex serves as an anti-slip band to make sure that the suit is staying in place no matter how crazy the action gets.
• As part of our journey to Green Up, this wetsuit is made from eco-friendly neoprene, which is petrol-free. Only water-based glue and natural latex were used in the creation of this garment.
It’s a lot to take in. If you are looking for the perfect winter steamer, then you have found it.Article number: 8009200_290
Material & care