After receiving your order, you can return your articles to Protest within 14 days for any reason. The item(s) and the packaging must be complete, unused and undamaged. If not, Protest has the right to charge the depreciation, any cleaning costs or the entire purchase amount.
To return one or more items, follow the below return procedure dependent of the country you live in:
- You must contact Protest customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org, they will supply you with a DHL returnlabel. They will need the following information:
- Description of the item(s) being returned (color, sizes, articlenumber)
- You can put the returning items in the package, however please do not close the parcel yet, you will receive DHL labels and documents after contacting customer service.
When returning an item please make sure that:
- The item is in the original packaging;
- All labels and cards remain attached to the item;
- The item is placed in a box or envelope;
If you do not abide the above rules Protest cannot process the item.
We handle your order carefully, but unfortunately it can happen that a wrong or damaged product has been sent.
After checking by one of our employees, a free return label will be sent to initiate the return process. Because exchange is not possible, you can order the product again in our webshop.
Please note: if you have received an article with a default, please contact us via E-mail. Please note your ordernumber, stylenumber and pictures of the default. We will look into the possibility to have your item be repaired by a local tailor, rather than sending it back to Protest.